Members of the Westmorland Residents Association committee are elected annually (usually in early November) by ratepayers and residents present at the Annual General Meeting.
The areas and issues the Committee is responsible for, and the information they endeavour to provide, are:
- Local Issues and Events
- Local Government (Community Board and City Council) Issues
- Bus Timetables, Rubbish Collection, etc
- Announce Community Events
- A regular Community Newsletter
- Information about local Businesses and Services
To contact a committee member, more information or feedback see our Contact Us page.